A List of Things (& People) I Miss

  • My Grandma
  • Children's Lit Fridays in S Block
  • Hugging Lauren
  • Hearing my dad call me "squirrel"
  • Squishing in beside my mum in her designated spot on the sofa
  • My brother's cups of tea
  • Road trips in Kevin
  • Mini golf with my dad and Godfather Michael
  • Sleepovers with Piper
  • Cuddles with Star
  • Walking the hayfield with the dogs
  • Homemade stew and dumplings (my attempt just wasn't the same)
  • The smell of chestnuts and mulled wine at Bath Christmas Market
  • My Bristol friends
  • Spontaneous adventures with no destination in mind 
  • Feeling able to respond to my favourite people 
  • That one particular frozen yoghurt stand at the Lincolnshire Show
  • Those final few miles down country roads that take me home
  • The giant Christmas tree at the entrance to Cabot Circus
  • Exploring Cardiff
  • Three Brother's Burger
  • The shop owner on St John Street who greets me with "hello dragon" every time I go to their shop
  • Fetch with Finn and Holly
  • Sessions with Sue
  • Trips to Maccies with Jade
  • Spice Express with Nat
  • People watching from the top deck of a bus
  • Lauren (I really miss my best friend, it's been too long)
  • Hugging the people I love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Years On...

You can't be mad at someone for dying

Day 340